Communicating among insurance providers, hospitals, doctors offices, medical suppliers, and family members is a full time job. We are here to help. Attention Plus Care can be a voice for you in your time of need. We will speak on your behalf, ask the right questions, relay information to you and your loved ones, even accompany you to doctor visits.
Our Care Managers can help by:
- Visiting with you while you are in the hospital or other health care facility.
- Ensuring that your care needs are met by speaking to health care facility staff.
- Helping with discharge from a health care facility to home.
- Deciding if home care service is needed and what level of care is appropriate.
- Obtaining medical supplies before discharge from the hospital, so that you have everything you need waiting for you at home.
- Meeting with your health care team members to create and maintain a Plan of Care.
- Reviewing your treatment plans such as surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
- Answering all questions you and your family may have about your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Finding doctors that can provide second opinions.
- Keeping a current list of questions and concerns that you have regarding your care and condition.
- Accompanying you on your doctors appointments and acting as a spokesperson.
- Keeping local and long distance family members and caregivers informed about your overall health and progress.