Before disaster strikes, Attention Plus Care is here to help you prepare. We have developed many specific plans for whatever nature might bring upon us. Whether it be a hurricane or a house fire, we help make sure that your medical needs are taken care of, and that you have the supplies to make it through the storm.
Our Care Managers can help by:
- Conducting an environmental safety assessment in your home.
- Obtaining home emergency and evacuation supplies.
- Developing specific emergency plans based on the type of disaster:
- Power Outages
- Pandemic Disease
- Advising you about emergency supplies so that you are ready when disaster strikes, and assisting you in purchasing supplies as needed.
- Training your caregivers on how to react during an emergency.
- Providing directions to the nearest emergency relief shelter, and instructions about what to bring with you.
- Making sure that you have transportation to the relief shelter, and that you and your caregiver know who to notify if evacuation is needed.
- Educating your loved ones about your emergency plans.
- Helping you find an emergency response caregiver if this is appropriate.