Planning and Coordinating Care
When you or someone you love is not feeling well, staying on top of daily responsibilities can be a challenge. Attention Plus Care understands this, so we have developed a care package tailored to suit these needs. Care Management is designed to look after health care needs as well as personal needs. Let us deal with the everyday nuances, so that you can have more free time to enjoy what's important in life.
Our Care Managers can help by:
- Assessing your physical and mental status, environmental and home safety, and needs for temporary or continued care.
- Developing a Care Plan that will address all care needs, set goals for healing, and include instructions for caregivers to follow; as often as needed, we'll re-evaluate the plan, and make revisions.
- Collaborating among family members and providers such as physicians, social workers, pharmacists, and hospital discharge planners.
- Ensuring that proper medical follow-up is being done to meet specific care needs, such as scheduling and attending regular doctors' appointments and diagnostic tests.
- Helping you to manage different medications.
- Arranging short term and long term stay at rehabilitation facilities, assisted living homes, or nursing homes.
- Helping to find physicians and other health care providers.
- Researching and explaining insurance coverage.
- Seeking local resources for home medical equipment, meal delivery, grocery service, medications, and transportation needs .
- Helping with personal needs such as finding leisure activities, making hair appointments, locating companies to help with home repairs, pest and insect control, and public utilities.
- Setting up a web based health information management system so that you, your family, and caregivers can easily keep track of your appointments and medical needs, and monitor progress or changes that occur.
- Training you, your family, and caregivers how to use the on-line service, and how to enter important information such as appointments.